We are a member of a public and private partnership with 12 regional areas, as 1 of 47 local offices, all working together through one organization—ARIZONA@WORK—and all sharing one mission: providing innovative workforce solutions to employers and job seekers.
Zion's Access Point is a resource available to community members in search of employment and assistance with workforce readiness. Open 6 days a week, our Access Point is here to help residents and employers make a right connection.
Through the support of federal funding, our services are provided at no charge. The computer lab is open to the public.
Coffee shops are noisy and can become expensive. Let Zion offer you a quiet, professional working environment. Even working at home can be distracting, with family or the personal to-do list waiting in the next room. Zion offers a quiet, professional environment with access to all the basic business resources you might need:
- Zion offers various options for office space, from virtual to exclusive use. Meeting space is available for trainings, small study groups, book clubs, neighborhood groups and other community meetings.
- Make the right first impression and have a receptionist welcome your clients and provide assistance.
- Free beverages to offer your clients during their visit to your office.
- High-speed internet to improve your productivity and enhance your meeting experience.
- A variety of professional business services- includes copying and printing, administrative services, faxing, and transcription services, mailing, shipping, office supplies and much more.
- Free parking and conveniently located near public transportation.